Amazon Hybrid Package
By booking our Amazon Multi-Channel Package, you will get an experts analysis of your multi-channel business. This analysis ranges from FBA replenishment to EU-27 cross-boarder fulfillment and Brexit. You will also benefit from a full day on-site presence and additional video and phone consultation.
This meansgreenleaves.io’s Amazon Seller / Vendor Hybrid Package:
For the ambitious businesses out there, we build a package that tackles the complexity of being both, a vendor and a seller! While these hybrid models can combine the best of both worlds, they increase the Supply Chain complexity a lot. And you should make sure, you acounted for that.
This package offers these Amazon Seller services:
- A FBA-feasibility analysis, including costs
- A full analysis of your fulfillment and logistics set-up, including existing KPIs
- An analysis of your current costs, including parcel carriers
- The identification of areas for improvement
- A risk analysis
- A Q4 / Christmas peak readiness check
- Two full hours of video consultation
- Three full hours of phone consultation
- A comprehensive written report
The Multi-Channel ones:
- FBA as part of a Multi-Channel strategy
- FBA replenishment strategies for Multi-Channel fulfillment
- One day on-site presence to pick our brains in person (COVID-19 conditions apply, please see below)
- One additional hour of video consultation
- one additional hour of phone consultation
- EU-27 fulfillment for EU-based companies or Brexit fulfillment for UK-based companies to serve EU customers
And adds the following to round our most comprehensive package:
- One additional day on-site
- One each phone and video consultation
- Brexit for EU-based companies
- Fulfillment and replenishment solution for Amazon Seller / Vendor hybrid models
- Import of goods into the EU and the UK
This is our most comprehensive and complete Amazon-based package. As such, it is best suited for sellers and vendors that are way to big or cmplex to rely only on FBA. But isn’t that independance exactly what is needed?
Travel, On-Site Days and COVID-19
One wird regarding COVID-19 and on-site days so. We are not able to tell when, how an where we can safely travel. An your safety is our prime concern, as is our own. This means, that if there is safe travel possible, we will replace the on-site day with 8 full hours of video consultation and workshops. It is clear that this cannot fully replace in-person meetings, but social distancing has taught us a thing or two on virtual collaboration.
For terms and conditions, please check https://greenleaves.io/terms-and-conditions/